The campus budget is UC Merced’s financial road map. It details the campus's expected resources and the plans for how to use them.
As a planning tool, the budget is an important document that affects everyone. It is a statement of UC Merced’s priorities with respect to its teaching, research and public service mission.
Student Service Fee
Current Campus Budget
UC Merced's budget considers all regulatory requirements and applicable law when evaluating the best course of action. Examples of requirements used include:
- Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP)
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) statements
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) statements
- Cost Accounting Standards Board (CASB) statements
- Office of Management and Budget circulars (OMB)
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- University of California Business and Finance Policy